1. cfmljure - using Clojure with CFML Makes it easy to use Clojure projects from CFML. Clojure is a Lisp, a functional programming language.
Updated March 2, 2015 by Sean Corfield
Release 0.2.1 fixes an edge case bug with symbol lookup and includes some performance optimizations that reduce the overhead ...
2. DBX SQL Server/CF Development Tool
Updated February 25, 2015 by Kevin Miller
Added 'support' for SQL2012; that is, DBX now identifies SQL2012 DSNs without rejecting them as unsupported. Internally, th...
Updated February 25, 2015 by Team CF Advance
4. Xindi A lightweight CMS ideally suited to smaller websites.
Updated February 24, 2015 by Simon Bingham
5. FW/1 - Framework One A very lightweight, convention-over-configuration MVC framework.
Updated February 24, 2015 by Sean Corfield
3.0 is available for general release and is now the default download
Changes since RC 2:
- minor bug fix to buildURL()/bu...
6. varScoper Utility to identify improperly scoped variables in functions
Updated February 18, 2015 by Mike Schierberl
7. Adaptive Images A server-side solution to automatically create, cache, and deliver device-appropriate versions of your website's images.
Updated February 12, 2015 by Julian Halliwell
MXUnit replaced with TestBox.
8. GoCardless CFML client library A CFML client library for the GoCardless Direct Debit payment API
Updated February 11, 2015 by Julian Halliwell
Replace MXUnit with TestBox as the testing framework.
9. CfTracker Access application, session, query cache, thread and memory information
Updated February 9, 2015 by David Boyer
* Updating Riaforge information to include note about the discontinuation of development.
10. ColdFusion Support Chat Coldfusion Live Support Chat Script
Updated January 30, 2015 by James Harvey
Moved Package to Version 1.1.1 on GitHub